Thursday, December 23, 2010

Location Scouting Update

This just in! NYC is freezing cold!

That pretty much sums up my feelings of our location scouting expedition. I mean, yeah, we saw some interesting places that we can shoot in, yeah we got a better chance to visualize our grand image. But...I knew we would. What I didn't know is that it would be so cold that thermals, jeans, a blazer and an over coat. I guess you might not be interested in how cold I am, seeing as how this is supposed to be a production blog.

We saw four locations last night. We have two options on our jewelry store, I think an awesome pad for the Drug Dealer's apartment with a bedroom that can double as Peter's bedroom, a hallway that looks like the hotel, and Scott's place. Scott's place was very clean and neat...I guess we could mess it up and turn on his "ugly light" and use it for Julie's apartment. We'll see.

On the flip side, we have reached $445 on our Kickstarter page! This is excellent news, we reached and exceeded our halfway point before Christmas! I don't know why this excites me so, but it does. It really does.

Keep the support rolling in everyone. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment